Tuesday 19 June 2018

Going to the beach

Going to the beach
In the weekend my family and me were going to the beach. We arrived we sat down, Mum put the cold freezing sunblock in my hand I waited till the sunblock was finished socking. “Woosh” went my sister’s and me.”Splash” went the water as we jumped in.  

The waves arrived it was time to bodysurf but then the waves got bigger. “oh no” I said loudly.“Bang!” the wave slapped onto my back. “Where were my sisters?” I thought to myself. Then I looked their they are ducking up and down, in the deep part. Brrrr! It got freezing so I swam back into the shaw splash went my legs like a whale. My sister's asked me if I wanted to have a swimming competition so I said ok then, so we all ran out to the water like a galloping stallion but as we were running we started to sink in the cold watery sand. Stomp stomp went our feet like crazy giants then oww I yelled, a crab pinched me.

Finally we were in the water ok it was time to race, ready steady go slash bang boom went all of our legs. I looked back watch out my sister yelled bang! a wave overtaken  us. It was time to go home wow it was a great time at the beach.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.