Thursday 31 May 2018

The gorge

The Gorge
1.Going to the gorge
2.Arriving at the house with our cousins
3.Having dinner


I was going to the cold windy stormy gorge.
“Finally” Sloan and Koby-lee said because we just arrived at the house
There goes Koby jumping out of the big silver truck, but Sloan and me were going as slow as a snail well we were coming out of the truck.
Woosh came the warm air as I opened the door bang the door slammed from the windy crazy wind. Hawaii wanted me to help her bring all of stuff in to the dark creepy batch, “yay” I said as one horse came down from the very top of the giant hill. “What was that noise” Hawaii said quite as a mouse, “I don't know as” I said to Hawaii.” Ahhh” I yelled as we saw a hairy spider well we were by the truck “run” Hawaii said as we ran like a crazy cheetah into the house. Zoom came Sloan blasting like a rocket with my ipad in his cold freezing hands, so I asked Sloan if I could have my ipad back but he said no so I had to chase him around the whole house it felt like an hour just chasing after him.
Mmm, what was that nice smell coming from the kitchen
Hawaii and Sloan said as quiet as a mouse. Sloan started to drag  me into the kitchen. Yummy we looked at the sizzling bacon and scrambled eggs, can you hear that sound oh no I yelled because we were not aloud in the kitchen. Run so we all ran like a crazy cheetah trying to catch its prey.
Ouch, I fell on the ground as I was running like a crazy giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.