Tuesday 8 May 2018

Writing

I arrived at my new school I only knew one person. When I went to my new classroom I started to feel sick. I knew no one it felt like I was trapped in a big dark cage. Everyone was laughing like elephants except me then the teacher came in. Then she sat down on her kreeky chair then she said her name it was Miss Moore. Miss Moore was a nice teacher. Then the bell rang it felt like a earthquake it was dayley exercise. The whole classroom lined up outside then everyone wanted to be my friend and I said yes.



By Calais

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.