Tuesday 19 June 2018

rere rockslide

Rere rockslide

“Yay” I said as we arrived to our aunty Lisa and uncle Tapu. Oh no as Gust tried to jump on me as I was coming out of the hot sizzling car, zipp I put on my warm cozy jacket. Come on said my Mum and aunty Lisa but Sloan and I was so excited because we were going to rere rockslide, then I saw a head pop out of the car then it was Chase Sloan did know it was Chase in the first place but he did not tell me. Vroom went both of the cars as we were leaving the house “yay” Sloan and me said.We were so hot were felt like a oven been on for five hours. “Finally” Sloan said loud like a crazy giant because we arrived, I touched the freezing  water “brrr” I said. “Mmmm can you smell that” my sister said to Sloans sisters “yes” they said but I was wondering where the nice smell was coming from there it is so Monica counted 3 2 1 they we all went as fast as a cheetah to the food because that was the nice smell. Chomp chomp as we bite in to our nice delicious food. Go on said aunty Lisa so me and Sloan got the air beds and the boogie boards, “do you want a race Sloan” I said to him “sure” Sloan said zoom I went then Sloan started to drop the air beds but then I tripped up because a rock was stuck in the ground. “Are you ready” said Monica to me and Sloan so we ran over to the big crazy rockslide and we all put down the air beds. There goes Caitlyn jumping on to the big air bed Bang went Monica jumping on as well Caitlyn said to me to jump on so I did then. 3 2 1 woosh there we went down the rockslide bang I flyed off because of a giant rock oh no I can't get back up because off the air bed I got stuck underneath it.   


Calais

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.