Wednesday 27 May 2020

Profile Sentences


Hello my name is Calais and I'm from NZ and I go to Awapuni school I have three older sisters. My culture is Maori and Pakeha. 

I am good at netball and surf life saving, I enjoy writing and reading, my challenges are my maths and my goal for the year is to move up a level in maths.

I'm looking forward to this year is my sports. The person who inspires me is my sister's mate Briana Ivring because she is really good at surf life saving, she's really good at sports.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.