Wednesday 4 November 2020

Me at Bondi Beach!

In class for Manaiakalani time we all learnt about scamming and what is real or fake online. There is lots of scamming that happens online. Bank accounts, computers having a virus and people saying they need you private information. So we made another postcard about real or fake.

I found it interesting to say I'm in Aussie and that I went to Bondi Beach, I love watching Bondi Rescue so I thought It would be interesting to do something that relates to a thing I watch and know about.

I found it easy to write in both of the text boxes because I wrote about everything I wanna see and visit in Aussie. 

I found it hard to find a good picture of the lifeguard tower at Bondi beach because there were mostly pictures of the Bondi Icebergs pool also just of the beach. 

 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Calais,
    I love this fake postcard, Well if you sent that to me I would of thought its real! I think this work seems like it is real but it isn't. I enjoyed the way you did it around one of your friends, I think that's a great idea you also included lots of stuff in this postcard. Next time you could maybe add a clearer photo of yourself because its a bit blurry but mostly this is awesome! Great job Calais.
    From Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Isabella,
      Thank you for this comment. I found your comment really interesting, I also enjoyed reading it. The photo was actually quite blurry but that's ok. It does look kinda real to, maybe I could make another one and see if I could make it look even more real and send it to you.
      From Calais :)

      Delete
  2. hello calais I really love your fake bondi beach post, it looks so real and your stems are so long it is awesome.unfortunately I can't find anything that looks like it needs fixing well done

    from Tilly Awapuni school Team Toroa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Calais,
    I really like your Bondi Beach postcard! It looks so cool and you have written so much to Rivyenne. I want to try one of those boost drinks, the photo of the beach and tower it is a good photo but maybe next time you should change the lighting of your body because in the background it sunny but your photo has a dim color taking over your body.
    From Calais

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.