Wednesday 11 November 2020

Graphic media quotes

 This is my graphic media quotes, for Manaiakalani today in Team Toroa we all learnt about evaluating media. There was this lady and there were different things in the photo  that we had to find then we had to move the arrows around to point out that we found all of the eleven different things. 

I enjoyed making my graphic media for this Manaiakalani session, I found some new exciting quotes that I was reading. Finding all the different things that were wrong with the picture that the lady was in.  

I found it hard to pick a good quote for my post but I ended up finding good one to use by this man named Rumi. It was kinda hard to find all eleven of the things that were wrong in the picture but I had to zoom in t find them all. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.