Thursday 24 September 2020

Persuasive writing-Should we be responsible for our environment?

We have been learning in our writing groups how to write a good persuasive writing. 

This is my persuasive writing about should we be responsible for our environment? 

I really liked writing about this topic because it's a really interesting topic to write about for persuasive writing. I got to learn about new things about what's going on around the world with rubbish, pollution and how it affects the land.

I found it hard to think of a good conclusion so it could make the reader more interested in my writing, getting good facts so my writing won't be plain and to make sure it makes sense.

Next time I will make sure I will finish this piece of writing in the time given.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.