Friday 25 September 2020

E-book. Rangi and Papa

 On every Friday morning we do Te reo time (The Maori language) and this is what me and my cooperative group (Rimu) did. All of the cooperative groups had to make one of these e-books about Rangi and Papa. 

This is (Rimu's) e-book I hope you enjoy it.

I found it fun to polyline some of the things on my slide (the moon) I loved using polyline because I never really used polyline.

I found it hard to do some things because one of my cooperative members kept on changing all the backgrounds that didn't even match the topic.

Next time I hope we will finish this in a week because it took us almost two or three weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.